1. Prepare the fire pit and light the fire for at least 15-20 minutes before cooking to reach the appropriate temperature and flame height.
2. Place the holder on the edge of the fire pit and slide the board with the prepared fish into the slot. Fix the angle of the board to the fire. The angle for preparation is optimal, when the closest flame reaches not closer than around 15 cm to the fish.
3. You can adjust the right boiling angle with the adjustment screws. It`s recommended to use heat resistant gloves .
4. The salmon is done and ready to be served after 40-60 minutes depending on the temperature and the thickness of fillet.
5. The fish is ready when the surface is crisp, the tone is evenly dull and the meat just comes off the skin. Bon appetite!